The Cover to Cover Reading SeriesPosted on
Each month The Cover to Cover Reading Series will allow readers to go on a literary journey, shining a spotlight on a prominent author and extending the exploration to the work that shaped their craft and those that were subsequently influenced by their genius. From the profound works that left an indelible mark on the author’s mind, to the culture that shaped their narrative voice, we will venture into the mosaic of influences that converge in the creation of a masterpiece.
How it works –
- Read at least one book, either the selected book or another related book, or watch one related film.
- Log the title of that book or film on your sheet.
- Bring the sheet into the library and get it stamped by someone at the circulation desk.
- Turn your sheet in at the end of the year for a chance to win the grand prize!
- Read two books to get two chances to win!
- Attend the book discussion. get a special stamp, and get three chances to win!