Computers & Technology
Computers are located as follows:
- For children & their caregivers: 1st floor, Children’s Department
- For teens & young adults: 2nd floor, Young Adult Department
- For adults: 3rd floor, Reference Department
New! Laptops for check out! Use them in our library or take them home for 3 weeks. Ask at the Reference Department.
High-speed wireless internet access is open and available throughout the building and on the library grounds. Note: high usage can affect internet speeds.
The library uses Princh to facilitate all print jobs.
- On library PC: built in to the printing experience.
- On your own laptop, visit print.princh.com
- On a mobile device, download the app & follow the in-app instructions
The main printer in Reference has ID # 101651. You may be prompted for this ID # when using the web portal or mobile app.
Printing during closed hours may result in lost print jobs. Please print when you are already in the building, or if you have already arranged a pickup appointment with library staff.
The copy machines are self-service, and located on each floor of the library.
- 10 cents per page – black & white copies
- 50 cents per page – color copies
For outgoing faxes only.
The fax machine is located on the 3rd floor in the Reference Department.
- $1 per page for the first 3 pages
- 50 cents per page after the first 3 pages
- Pay in cash at the Reference Desk. Please have exact change.
The scanner is located on the 3rd floor in the Reference Department.
To save your scanned files:
- Bring a USB drive, or
- Send the scanned file directly to your email
Crafting, Fabrication, & Other Maker Projects
Our chbMAKERS’ Corner is devoted to all kinds of crafting, fabrication, and maker activities. Come check it out!