Use Your C.H. Booth Library card to access these services from home or in the library:
- AtoZdatabases: The premier job search, reference and mailing list database, including over 47 million business profiles.
- Consumer Reports Online: Access to the online version of Consumer Reports magazine including overview articles, rating charts, the contents of the print edition and more.
- Google Finance: Create and personalize your own informational stock portfolio online through Google to track up-to-the minute headlines and news on the investments that matter to you. (No library card required!)
- Novelist: Looking for a great book recommendation or trying to find a series list? Start here.
- researchIT CT: Journal, magazine, and newspaper articles for Connecticut public, K-12, and academic libraries and their users. Also offers a collection of downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Substance Abuse: Salem Press Health series Addictions & Substance Abuse reference set. Available for use in the library and from home.
- TechBoomers: Free site teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users basic computer skills. Learn about a wide variety of websites, apps, and more.
- World Book Online: The World Book Web is a suite of online research tools that includes encyclopedia articles, primary source collections, educator tools, student activities, pictures, audio, and video, complemented by current periodicals and related Web sites.