Transparent Language Online
Transparent Language Online (formerly BYKI – Before You Know It) is a powerful language-learning system that uses flashcards to teach you a set of words or phrases. It is the fastest possible way to lock foreign words and phrases into your long-term memory.
Transparent Language offers:
- Personal Progress Tracking
- Pronunciation Analysis
- Over 80 Language Options and ESL
- International Language and Cultural Resources
Getting Started from Home:
- First time users must create an account on Transparent Language. Once you click the link below you will be brought to the Transparent Language log-in page.
- Click on ” Sign Up with Barcode or User ID” next to New User? You will be prompted to enter your 14-digit C.H. Booth library card barcode number.
- You will then be at the Create a User Account page. The username and password you create for yourself will be the way you log in to Transparent Language from here on out.
- You can immediately begin learning the language of your choice
Muzzy, The World’s #1 Language Course for Children
Muzzy online is now available. Choose Spanish, French, English, German or Italian. A fun and interactive way to learn.