Wireless printing from your laptop is available from within the library building during library open hours only. Wireless printing works with both PC and Mac laptops. Printing from tablets is not available.
How it works:
- Clicking on either of the links below will start the auto-installer for the "clientlauncher", you must allow the clientlauncher to run to enable wireless printing.
- After the auto-installer completes, a Print Client will open on your laptop.
- When you are finished and press close or the "stop print client" button, or if you shut down your laptop, the application will disappear.
- Print jobs will go to the printer in the Reference Room on the 3rd floor.
- Print jobs must be paid for at the reference desk, then a staff member will release the print job to the printer.
- You will be asked to name your print job, this can be anything, your name or a number, but you must give this name to the reference staff member so that the correct print job can be released.
- Print-outs cost 10 cents per page for black and white and 50 cents per page for color.
PC Users: click here for wireless printing from a PC laptop
Mac Users: click here for wireless printing from a Mac laptop